* We have an opening for a full-time*MECHANIC II / REFRIGERATION TECH*position. Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 /Note: / Canteens track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: Disclaimer:
Canteen Vending, 855 Sunshine Ln.
online applications accepted _only_.
F/T, Monday-Friday with some weekends.
Must have refrigeration experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
integrity, customer focus and innovation.
*Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Inspects, repairs, maintains and assists in the installation of vending machines and ice maker equipment.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides customers one-on-one attention to detail, addressing specific client concerns.
* Responds to dispatch calls for machine repairs.
* Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service; listens to and resolves service complaints.
* Visually inspects and listens to machines to determine causes of malfunctions; dismantles machines to gain access to problem areas.
* Inspects parts to detect wear, misalignment or other mechanical problems; removes and replaces worn or defective parts; repairs broken parts; realigns and adjusts components; tests machine operation following repair.
* Reviews inventory and orders parts; ships and receives machines; maintains equipment inventory.
* Prepares machines for installation at accounts; assists in installations and removals.
* Sets up and operates mechanical equipment and small hand tools (e.g., drills, grinders welding torches) for machine repair.
* Maintains safe, clean work environment; performs job safely.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
* We have an opening for a full-time*MECHANIC II / REFRIGERATION TECH*position.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 /Note:
Canteens track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: